Saturday, March 10, 2012

PEOPLE WHOM I CALL FRIENDS :)

There are Lollipop, Snow White, Tulang Rusuk, Popcorn, Ice Cream, Milo, and Snickers.

Lollipop the patient one, never complains. She listens to my rants. I may hurt her feelings but she hide her sadness behind her smile. I have so many things to tell her, but I didn't have the courage to tell her. Without my Lollipop, I would have no one to stick to.

Snow White, who treats me like a daughter, give advises that I could not live without. She would help me get through things which I would over think.(negative minded -.-) She's sometimes crazy, but sometimes she teaches me to remember Allah. She make me smile with her stories which light up my day.Without my Snow White, my life would not be a fairytale.

Tulang Rusuk, who is as childish as I am, never disappoint me. She makes me laugh with her jokes. She makes me stay up with her nescafe late night studies. Without my Tulang Rusuk, I would not have protection and my heart will shattered.

Popcorn, the ferocious one, is actually the nicest one. She listens to others when no one listens to her. She treats people equally and she has a heart of gold. I may not deserve her, but without my Popcorn, my life would not be surprising anymore, for there would be no one popping around.

Ice Cream, the fragile one, is the best resolution to a tired heart. She talks to me calmly and gently. She had nothing to complaint, and says nothing when I know she has a thousand things to say. Without my Ice Cream, my days would not be sweet.

Milo, the tiny and cutest one. You would not want to mess with her. When she asks to do something, especially if its my ibadah, I have to listen and do it ! (Badar :P) She knows what to say, and she means what she says. Without my Milo, I would not have my energy to go through the day.

Snickers, the weird one. JK. Actually is nice and caring. She tells everyone, they look beautiful even though I look like trash. She sees what is inside. Without my Snickers, I would not have someone to be nutty with.

YOU GUYS LIFT ME UP WHEN I'M ON THE GROUND. THANKS FOR BEING THERE. FRIENDS MAKE YOUR PROBLEM, THEIR PROBLEM.


No comments:

Post a Comment